Happy Halloween & OOTD

Happy Halloween everyone! I am currently getting ready to go out and watch the Jets game, so I thought I would quickly post my outfit from yesterday and some doggie Halloween fun! Also, please check out Little Girl Big Closet’s contest here, where I am a contestant. Please vote for me if you would like, or vote for any of the other awesome ladies that submitted their outfit! Have a spooky day! 🙂

Blazer, Blouse: LOFT
Scarf: JC Penny
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: Paulina Carcach

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 14 CommentsLeave a Comment

14 thoughts on “Happy Halloween & OOTD

1. Vicky

Awesome outfit. Looks super stylish and comfy at the same time. The boots must be your favorite, because I feel like you are wearing them in every picture. 🙂 Oh, I love the bag, again! 🙂
    Happy Halloween.

2. Laura

Ha-ha! A land shark on 4 legs. Did you make the costume?

I am trolling the blogs for outfits with boots to get ideas. I ordered Anthro’s Pebbled and Primpled Boots by Miss Albright.

Love your outfit. Jeans are super easy with boots. But I never thought of a Blazer and Scarf to amp it up a bit.

Happy Halloween, Laura

Pamela- Thanks! These boots are the best!

Vicky- Yeah, the boots are comfy and go with everything….so I wear them to death haha!

Jenni- I have been on an animal print kick lately, so the scarf was a welcome addition!

Laura- No, I didn’t make the costume…I’m not not that crafty! We got it a Petsmart!

Callandra- Thanks! My husband loves sharks, so when I saw the costume, I knew it would be perfect!

Michelle- The football game was so boring, no scoring at all!!

Jan- We took my dog for a walk in the park with her costume…I don’t think she really liked it…but oh well! Haha!

4. Peggy

Love your blog! I have now added you to my blogroll so I can keep up with you! Please tell me more about your Paulina Carcach handbag from Etsy – I just looked her up – oh they are so beautiful! Are you pleased with it??

5. amy kelinda

Your doggie is so cute! I love the little shark costume, hahaha! And you wear boots really well — I love them on you! Also, I am super jealous of all the fall leaves around you. The colors are amazing!

Jessica- Thanks! I don’t thing my dog agreed haha- she wanted that thing off the second we put it on her!

Peggy- Thanks! I love the color selection that Paulina has. The leather is really soft, though not as thick as say a Coach purse. I think its a quality bag for the pricepoint, and she will work with you to customize it a little bit if you want. It did take a week or two longer to ship than she orginally said, but it was worth the wait! Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂

Amy- We do have some beautiful fall colors around here! We love dressing our dog up (at least I do haha), last year she was a bumble bee, and the year before that we were a pirate family!!