Night Blooming

LOFT has recently added a feature to their Facebook page called How Bloggers Wear LOFT I’m happy to say that I am now a part of it, joining some of the other lovely ladies that I follow including Mini Maestra, Vicky’s Daily Fashion Blog , Extra Petite, Really Petite, and Hope and the Dress Code. I think this is a great feature, and am so excited to be participating!
Now, on to today’s outfit. I knew that my Anthropologie Night Blooming dress had been sitting neglected in my closet for awhile. I hadn’t worn it since last school year. Today’s Red Ribbon spirit week theme was “Rainbow Day”, so I figured the colors on the top of the dress fit perfectly! I also got up extra early this morning to put on rainbow eyeshadow (I know, I’m a dork!) but you can’t really see it in the pictures. Oh, well!
Dress, Belt: Anthropologie
Boots: Steve Madden
Cardigan: LOFT
Necklace: Banana Republic
Bag: Coach
View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 10 CommentsLeave a Comment

10 thoughts on “Night Blooming

1. Jan Russell

You are such a cute teacher to go all out with the eye shadow, even! I love that gorgeous dress, and I’m glad you dusted it off for the day. Have fun with your students tomorrow, I know my boys are so excited to wear their costumes to school!

2. Pamela

Loft is so ahead of the game by doing a feature like that! That’s so cool that you’re part of it! You’re a perfect spokesmodel for the pieces bc they all look great on you!

I love the color of that bag!

Jan- Makeup is another one of my guilty pleasures. Today was just a good excuse to do some fun eyeshadow 🙂

Chrissy- I think we have similar taste in bags. You posted that Coach Kristin bag a few weeks ago that I’ve had my eye on for months…I’m hoping the birthday fairy will bring it to me in December lol!

Pamela- Yea, it is a good idea on their part…I haven’t seen any other brand doing that! And thanks, I really do love their clothes!

Jessica- These boots are the best! They go with everything!

4. amy kelinda

Oooo, I LOVE this outfit! You look so colorful and fun! The dress with the boots is wonderful. I wish my calves weren’t so gigantic so that I can wear boots with skirts and dresses — I have the issue with boots being way too snug in the calves! Ugh!

And that LOFT Facebook page sounds like a great idea! I’ll have to check it out!

5. Hope

I love this look!! You look so adorable!

It was great being in the Loft feature with you (though I totally am jealous of that purple striped cardigan!! It’s perfect!)

Collette- Welcome! Thanks for reading!

Amy- You’re so tiny! I’m surprised you have issues with boots! I’m sure you would look adorable in them with dresses!

Hope- Thanks! Its so exciting that we are on LOFT’s page haha 🙂

7. Elegance Personified

You look gorgeous. Is that a 2-fer dress? You are right it belongs in every fashionista’s closet cause it’s great. I especially love how you always mix and match accessories so well: purse with necklace, boots with belt (which I love; you always have amazing belts.)