ANOTHER Snow Day!!!

So yes, yet again, I am off from work due to snow….and this is really getting old. Honestly, the roads are pretty clear now, I think we could have had a delayed opening instead. Oh well, at least I can leave my house and go do some errands (like going to DMV to renew my license, yuck!) that I have been putting off! My outfit today really isn’t exciting, due to the snow, and honestly…who needs to look fashionable going to DMV? HAHA!

Sweater: The Limited
Tee: Ann Taylor
Necklace: LOFT
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Steve Madden

Are you a teacher who has great style? Check out Teachers have Class and Style!

Have you entered my giveaway yet? Time is running out!

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 16 CommentsLeave a Comment

16 thoughts on “ANOTHER Snow Day!!!

1. amy kelinda

Awww, sorry to hear about your frustrations over snow days! Hopefully they’re at an end now, though. I really love the bright colors in your outfit, and the lighting is really wonderful in your photos today! And those boots… I still want them, haha!

2. Robin

Living in San Diego, I miss the snow days of the days when I taught in Virginia!!! We got a week off a few years ago because of wildfires, but snow days are my favorite things ever!

Today we have off because it’s a furlough day- Cali is so broke!!! I’m looking forward to coming back east!

Have fun at the DMV- now THAT I don’t envy 😉

3. spiffy

oh my, we are twins! I had today off too (3rd day this week, 3rd snow day in 2 weeks which means we have none left!) AND I went to the DMV- great minds think alike!

4. PetiteLittleGirl

I have the exact same sweater from The Limited 🙂 Surprisingly, it runs really small. I can’t wait for spring. It’s hard to get out of bed every morning with this weather. Have a great weekend, Tara!

5. KC

I wonder if your students have the same sentiments about having an extra day off…hmmmm???? =)
    Cute color combo in this outfit…still stylish even if just going to the DMV!

Thanks for your comment on my post! Have a great weekend!

KC
    me-myself-and-style.blogspot.com

Amy- We are supposed to get snow again early next week!! Thanks for the lighting comment, being off I was able to take pictures at a time that I normally can’t!

Christine- With the weather we have been having here, I have been seriously LIVING in my Sorel boots…I wear them everyday to work, then change into my regular shoes when I get there! They keep my feet warm and dry! I defintiley picked the right year to finally invest in some quality snow boots! Worth every penny!

Robin- NJ is broke too…you should hear the craziness going on here between our governor and the teachers…its getting out of control!

spiffy- That’s too funny! I guess that means we both had a terific day at the DMV (note the sarcasm, ha!)

Jan- Glad it all worked out for you 🙂 Sanity is a good thing!

PetiteLittleGirl- Awesome! They had it in lots of cute colors…it does fit small! I find their sizing to be really inconsitent in there though

KC- I’m sure they don’t have the sentiment now, but they won’t be happy if we end up not having a spring break lol!

7. Pamela

You know, one snow day is fine, but really when they start doing closing several days in row when there hasn’t been more accumulation, I can understand the frustration.

I had my DL renewed a year ago and luckily I must have there on an off time bc I was in and out. I had a new picture done, so I’m glad I at least made myself somewhat presentable! You look great, as usual. The sweater is a great color on you.

8. Hope

Boy, I feel bad I keep WISHING for a snow day! I know it stinks to have so many to make up though. I love this color combo and the necklace! So cute for the DMV 🙂

9. Callandra

Actually, I love your color mix with those boots. I do find it hard to look stylish in the snow as well, but I think adding bright colors helps to keep it fresh – great job!

Pamela- Yea, and we are getting more snow this week! I was actually only at DMV for about 45 minutes, so not too bad!

Hope & kileen- I’ll be more than happy to give you ladies some of our snow lol!

Callandra- Thanks! It was just one of those unplanned, throw on at the last minute outfits!