New LOFT Purchases

So, as mentioned yesterday, I took full advantage of the LOFT 40% off sale this weekend. Today I’m wearing both new items that I purchased. I decided to try a new color combination today: purple and yellow. Zoey (my dog) decided she wanted to match! I’m pretty happy with how it turned out! I need all the bright color I can get with all the snow we have been having here in NJ!

Cardigan: LOFT
Blouse: LOFT
Skirt: LOFT
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Ann Taylor

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 40 CommentsLeave a Comment

40 thoughts on “New LOFT Purchases

1. amy kelinda

What a beautiful look! And hahaha at Aubrey, it is a Lakers color scheme, but I didn’t even see that at all until I heard her mention it! It’s just a gorgeous, feminine outfit.

Jen HaHA- Thank you…I figured I would try something different!

kileen- The blouse was one of the things I was drawn to online and wanted to try on in store…glad I did!

Angga- Thank you! I’m really liking this combo, I will definitley try it again ๐Ÿ™‚

A La Mode et Plus!- I love LOFT for both work and play ๐Ÿ™‚

Dea- Thank you so much!

Betty- I’m glad to hear others are liking it…I wasn’t sure about it ๐Ÿ™‚

Jan- Thanks….I’m eagerly waiting to see what you got!

Aubrey- Haha…it is totally Lakers colors..and believe me, I’m not one to restrain myself from using sports teams colors as inspiration….orange and blue is on of my faves because of the Mets and Knicks!

Amy- Thanks! The ruffles on the blouse definitley make it feminine!

oomph.- Yea, the dog wanted to come out and play ๐Ÿ™‚

Rosa- Awesome…I can’t wait to see how you style it!

Tricia- Thank you! Zoey can’t seem to stay away, so I figured I would just go with it!

4. Hope

Zoey looks like quite the guard dog in that last pic!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Love the color combination, I never would’ve thought of this but it totally works!

5. Michelle

Gorgeous! I love that top…and it does go so well with the yellow!

Lol! at Aubrey’s Lakers comment! I agree with you on blue and orange…love those two colors!

6. Ramsey

Oh, I’m in love love love! Loft is just the most wonderful, no? I was just there over the weekend and I assure you I want every bit of it! Great outfit…especially the sweater and blouse combo…LOVE it!

7. Sara K.S. Hanks

The print of your blouse REALLY makes the outfit, in my opinion. It somehow gives the impression of effortlessness. Way to score big at LOFT! Looks like you could be on a billboard with all the LOFT gear you’re sporting. =)

8. KC

Hi, Tara!
    I’ve just begun to follow your blog — love it! I am also a teacher, but I live in Texas.
    I recently wore a purple/yellow/(and grey) combination, but I love the print on your blouse. Very cute!

KC
    me-myself-and-style.blogspot.com

Hope- Zoey will bark her head off, but she would hide behind me if there were any real danger!

Callandra- Thanks! Zoey enjoys her warm coat, she likes to whine in the snow!

Michelle- It is funny about the Lakers comment! I’m going to have to try more yellow/purple combos!

Ramsey- LOFT is awesome…its my favorite store! I really find so many amazing deals there!

Sara K.S. Hanks- Thanks so much! I feel like an almost daily walking advertisement for LOFT haha!

A- Thank you!

KC- How awesome that you’re a teacher too! I would love it if you’d like to submit an outfit for my “Teachers have Class and Style” feature (click the button on the top right)

Agora to pronta- Thanks! I will check out your blog!

Collette- Thank you! I was pleased that the blouse was just as cute in person as it looked online!

Stylepint- LOFT is so worth checking out during sales!

20 York Street- Unfortunately, the cardi is from this Fall, so its no longer available.

Amy Z- Thank you!

goldenmeans- I’ll have to dress up Zoey to match me more often lol!

Pamela- Well, I do have hose on haha…not like they do much!

ReallyPetite- Thanks! I can’t wait to get more use out of the top ๐Ÿ™‚

Jenni- Thank you! This is probably my favorite outfit I’ve worn in awhile!

Amber Lena- I will check out your entry! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Elegance Personified

WOW 2 great new pieces that make you look incredible. As far as I’m concerned you can never have too many pencil skirts and yours is incredible. I particularly loooooooove the blouse, how fun!! You look great and I have always thought purple and yellow (especially mustard or bright yellow) look great paired up. Enjoy your new items and stop by to get to know me. Ada. =)