No Snow Day, but at Least it’s Friday!

So we got some snow in good old Jersey today, and I honestly had it in my head that I wasn’t going to have work today. When I didn’t get the call that school was cancelled early this morning, I had to drag myself out of bed and quickly come up with an outfit. I usually at least have some idea of what I’m going to wear that day, but this morning I had no plan! I was quickly scanning my closet, and found my LOFT Twisted Neck Shell that I hadn’t worn in awhile. I suddenly remembered that Jenni had posted an outfit a few months back featuring this top with a cardigan I also owned, and wanting to recreate it. That was that, and here is today’s outfit!

And, since it was totally obvious that a certain four-legged creature really wanted to be in my pictures today:

Cardigan, Shell, Necklace: LOFT

Jeans: Gap

Boots: Nine West

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 22 CommentsLeave a Comment

22 thoughts on “No Snow Day, but at Least it’s Friday!

1. Jan Russell

Oooh, I’m loving that necklace you have paired with this cute outfit – nice and cozy casual for a Friday! I was happy that by noon the roads were just wet and I could get out of the house. Enjoy your weekend!

Jan- Thanks…I got the necklace on super clearance awhile back 🙂 I was praying the roads would be better when I left work than when I drove there this morning…it took me an hour and 40 minutes to get to work when it normally takes me 50….passing cars in ditches is probaly a sign they should have cancelled school!

Sweet Laundry- I hear we may be getting a big storm here next week…I guess we will see!

PetiteLittleGirl- Thanks…its definitley a unique shade of yellow, which is why I love it!

Addicted- Awww, thanks! My dog is a miniature Australian Shepherd 🙂 Her name is Zoey!

Brianna- She’s been taking lessons, didn’t I tell you?

3. Jenni

You look great in this combo!! That yellow sweater is one of my all time favorites…it’s so versatile! Thanks for the shout out too…can’t take full credit though because I pretty much copied the models on the website. heehee Sorry you had such a crazy drive to work this morning–no fun! Hopefully the weekend won’t be too bad weather wise so you can do something fun!

4. Elizabeth

Love your outfit today, as always, you looks so adorable and comfortable! I love the bright cardigan mixed with the more muted pinkish-purple. Love it! You have such great style! 🙂 Have a great weekend!

Jenni- Had to give you credit since I didn’t see it on the LOFT site…which I’m not sure how that’s possible, seeing I’m on there probably every day lol!

Really Petite- I know…I wish I had bought more colors too!

Elizabeth- Aw, thanks! Have a great weekend yourself!

Tara-Thanks 🙂 I don’t know…more bronzer maybe? Haha! I actually liked my pictures today more than usual…it was honestly probably just good lighting or something!

curls-and-pearls- Thanks! She just can’t keep herself out of pictures!

Mich- Thank you! She has really floppy ears, which are adorable 🙂

Temi- Thank you! And thanks for reading!

Kileen- I wish I had bought every color of this cardigan….I love the two that I have so much!

7. PetiteXXS

I have the same LOFT top, but hadn’t thought about pairing it with mustard yellow… thanks for the idea! I really liked the yellow cardi too but too bad LOFT didn’t offer it in petite sizes.