One of the awesome ladies that I featured on my Teachers Have Class and Style post decided to award me, and the rest of the amazing ladies who participated, the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so much ApplesandPencils!
Okay, so here goes my seven things:
1. My favorite place to go on vacation is Disney World. I absolutely love it! We actually went there on our honeymoon.
2. Another place I enjoy vacationing is New Hampshire. My family went there pretty much every year when I was younger, and my husband and I have gone a few times. It is so relaxing and beautiful in the summer!
3. Someplace close to home that I enjoy being is New York City. The shopping, the food, the sports…love it all!
4. I am a very pick eater. Having food allergies does not help this at all! I’m allergic to nuts and legumes (which I have mentioned before), and also absolutely hate seafood, mushrooms, tomatoes…I could go on about my food hatred forever!
5. On another note, there are so many foods I love and could eat every day! Pizza, macaroni and cheese, and nachos, just to name a few.
6. I am totally a dog person, not so much a cat person. Don’t get me wrong, I think they are cute, but having grown up with both, I much prefer dogs 🙂
7. I love wearing color, but I’m scared of colored tights. It was really out of my comfort zone to wear these purple ones today. I think they look fantastic on other bloggers, not so much on me!
I think I am going to echo ApplesandPencils and regive this award to all the ladies who participated in Teachers Have Class and Style. 🙂
Now, on to my outfit of the day!
Skirt, Blouse, Flower Pin: LOFT
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West