Tuesday = Red Day

Yesterday the students had off from school and the teachers had an inservice, so I went to work in jeans, Ugg boots, and a sweatshirt…fun, fun! So of course, no picture from me yesterday! This brings me to to Tuesday, another day of wearing red to support public education. This week, I decided to pair my red with turquoise, one of my favorite colors! Here is how it turned out…

Cardigan, Pants: New York and Company
Blouse: The Limited
Shoes: Steve Madden

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 17 CommentsLeave a Comment

17 thoughts on “Tuesday = Red Day

1. Jo

Great color combination! Just beautiful! I love how you paired your outfit with leopard shoes. I would never think to do that.

Thanks ladies….I curled my hair the other day, and this is it with the curl slowly falling out…the one blessing of having super thick course hair is that I only need to wash it a couple of times a week!

3. Jenni

You are wearing one of my favorite color combinations! Love this cute look on you. I didn’t get a chance to comment on your last post, but I really loved that outfit as well…such a cute top!

4. Ski Petite

I really like the turquoise and red. I think those were the hot wedding colors a couple of year back 🙂

And I’m jealous you can make a shampoo last. Mine gets crazy cowlicks when I sleep on it.

5. Jan Russell

Loving this color combination – you look gorgeous! You’re waves are reminding me that I want to try to curl my hair with a flat iron and see if I can acheive a similar look – love it!

6. Elegance Personified

A beautiful combo. I AM GLAD I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS WORN RED AND TURQUOISE. Cute blouse and shoes and one can never go wrong with a rugged yet soft woven brown belt, which can be incorporated into so many different outfits.