Floral and Dots

Just a quick outfit post since I am about to run out the door and go pick up my dress for my brother’s wedding on Sunday! I bought this skirt from LOFT a few weeks ago but had yet to wear it….I’m so glad I did, I felt so springy in it!!

Skirt, Flower Pin, Tee: LOFT
Cardigan: New York & Co
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Lana Bracelet c/o Simply You

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 27 CommentsLeave a Comment

27 thoughts on “Floral and Dots

1. Jo

I bought this skirt a couple of weeks ago too. I just love the floral pattern-so pretty. I like how you styled it! I’ll have to try that sometime. The nude pumps look so good with it.

2. Vicky

Love the skirt on you, Tara! I fell in love with this skirt as soon as I spotted it online, but they don’t come in petite sizes. 🙁

3. Meghan

What a cute outfit. I love the simple dotted print mixed with the floral. It’s perfect. Do you remember how long ago you got that gray cardi? I’ve never shopped at New York & Co but I LOVE that cardigan and have been looking for a similar one for awhile. I’m new to your blog but have enjoyed looking at it for outfit inspiration. Thanks! 🙂

4. hurricanekerrie

I love all of Loft’s current floral prints. They’re sooo… pretty! I can almost pinpoint if something is from Loft because they have that quality (that I can’t quite articulate at the moment) 🙂

5. Michelle

Ahh!! You look amazing!! Did you get your hair colored?

I am in love with this print! I picked up the top with this print this past weekend during the LOFT sale…was able to do my teacher discount too for 65% off of the sale price! Yay!

6. Sarah

Tara, I’m a new follower & I love your sense of style. I really like that Loft skirt & how you paired it. Super cute! I hope you have fun at your brother’s wedding!! Best wishes to him & his soon to be bride!

7. Sherry Jarwin

WOW – This is the prettiest outfit I have seen in a long time. I think I need to find a skirt like this – I love cardigans and flower pins! Adorbs! Cheers!

Meghan- Hi 🙂 I got the cardi probably late summer or early fall of last year, but they always seem to have similar things, so definitely check them out!

Thanks for the feedback everyone, people at work really seemed to like this skirt too!

9. Collette Osuna

Your hair looks GORGEOUS!!! So lucky you get to wear Springy things right now!! Im still freezing in MI, however, I heard it will be 80 in Sunday…yesssss!! Love the outfit:)