Red, Pink, & Turquoise

Today marks another Tuesday of wearing red to support public education. I decided to pair my red LOFT dress with a pink cardi, and then use a bright turquoise necklace for an added pop of color. The necklace was a recent F21 purchase, one of the only things I could afford to buy recently lol!

Dress, Cardigan: LOFT
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Coach

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 20 CommentsLeave a Comment

20 thoughts on “Red, Pink, & Turquoise

1. Cee

I’ve never really tried pairing colors that are so similar to each other before, but girl, you have me rethinking that stance. Love your blue necklace and nude heels as contrast!

2. b_ra

I love the red and pink together!! I’m glad you went with the nude pump because it just ties everything together. Aren’t those Steve Madden patent pumps so comfortable?!

3. Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews)

Wow this looks amazing Tara! I always think red and pink are too “valentine’s day” but the pop of turquoise does not make me think of that at all! And I love your Kristen bag – it’s the only line at Coach that has been catching my attention lately.

Thanks ladies….I have worn this color combo before, but I guess not from head to toe…I’m running out of red options, so I figured I would just go for it!
    And yes, the SM are super comfy…I have them in 3 colors lol!

5. A & C

I LOVE those colors, such a cute outfit!! I just found your blog and I love it so much, I’m a new follower!

thefashionspot.blogspot.com

6. Shea

I just found your blog from your interview with Hope from Hope and the Dress Code. I’m a teacher too, and I love your fun, colorful style! These colors look great together–I’m going to have to try pairing them!