Faux Fur, Red, and Gingham Outfit

This cardigan is a piece I have been reaching for quite frequently lately.  The neutral color is great and goes with so much, and the faux fur makes it fun and festive.  I decided to pair it with red jeans this time for a cute weekend look. I am totally loving how my faux fur, red, and gingham outfit came out!

Faux Fur, Red, and Gingham Outfit holiday style

Cardigan: The Limited (similar here and here)
Blouse: J Crew Factory (similar here and here)
Jeans: Old Navy (similar here and here)
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Bag: Coach (similar here and here)
Necklace: Max & Chloe (similar here and here)
Bracelets: Stella & Dot 1, 2

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 58 CommentsLeave a Comment

58 thoughts on “Faux Fur, Red, and Gingham Outfit

1. Meghan Mee

this is a favorite outfit of mine! i love the fur and gingham combo and then the red pants are just fabulous! love this!

xo Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

2. Bravoe Runway

Uhhh yes..it is confirmed, we are back to our parallel buying spree…I just bought those red jeans from old navy as well! I love that cardigan as well. So glad you are getting a lot of wear from it.

3. Alissa Futhey

I love that you always put the links to your clothing, right down to your accessories! I need a monogram necklace and haven’t been satisfied with what I have found, I love yours!
    adoredlife.blogspot.com

4. Laura Street

Love the red pants. I tried to find a pair this weekend and had no luck finding a pair that fit!! I tried the Old Navy ones and had to go up a few sizes, but they were sold out in the size I needed 🙁 Oh well, look fantastic on you!

Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

5. Emily

Love this look! How did you do with sizing the Old Navy skinnies? I’m having a terrible time…reviews say to size up 2 sizes!

6. Emily

Love this look! How did you do with sizing the Old Navy skinnies? I’m having a terrible time…reviews say to go 2 sizes up?

7. kimmie

I’m so used to seeing you in pencil skirts (which you look amazing in) so I love this because it feels so different from your usual outfits, but you look awesome. I love the wrap cardigan over the gingham, and the red pants. So cute!

8. Rebecca S.

I have the gingham blouse and the red pants. I had no idea they would look so great together. I had tried the blue blouse with some mustard pants and loved that too. Very versatile.

These are actually the Sweetheart jeans not the Rockstar ones…I found the Sweetheart to fit me better, and they are true to size….and yes, you definitely need to size one or two sizes up in the Rockstar 🙂