Sequins and Teal Holiday Outfit

There is no better way to celebrate your birthday than by wearing sequins, especially a sequins and teal holiday outfit.  This is an outfit I wore out to dinner over the weekend to celebrate.  My actual birthday is today, but I figured this was much more interesting than what I’m wearing to work.  My husband is making me dinner tonight, so it should be relaxing and low key.

Sequins and Teal Holiday Outfit

Blazer: H&M (similar here and here)
Blouse: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Skirt: LOFT (similar here and here)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar here and here)
Bag: Coach (similar here and here)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here and here)
Necklace: Stella & Dot

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 59 CommentsLeave a Comment

59 thoughts on “Sequins and Teal Holiday Outfit

1. Meghan Mee

Happy Happy Birthday girl..and i swear the more I see you wear that skirt the more I want it! 🙂 you look perfect! hope you have a great bday 🙂

Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

2. Megan Maddison

Love the teal and sequin combo! Very beautiful! Happy Birthday, enjoy your day 🙂

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

3. Clare

Happy birthday! Hope this year brings you many blessings and surrounds you with love and happiness!

The sparkly skirt really gives you reason to celebrate! Love the teal you paired with it!

Happy Wednesday!

Clare
    Understated Classics

4. beautygirl24

Happy birthday sweetie! That sequin skirt is sooo pretty! I almost bought it and now I’m still wondering why I didn’t! Looks fab with the teal and that pretty S&D necklace.

5. Kathleen Harper

This blazer is amazing! I recently just got a purple one from The Limited and I’m obsessed with it! Colored blazers are so fabulous! The teal and gold look so pretty together too – great job!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

6. A J

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sequins are the ONLY thing you should wear on such a fabulous occasion 😉

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

7. Jupe_Cambria

Best sequin skirt I’ve seen to date…it looks REALLY expensive and fits you perfectly! Love that you paired it with teal too…really fresh and bright.

<3 Cambria

jupefashion.blogspot.com

Check out my … Jose Eber GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

8. Atthepinkofperfection

That skirt is fabulous, it coordinates amazingly with the teal. I seriously wish I had a sequin skirt, I fall more in love with them every time I see one. You rocked it chica! 😉