Casual Stripes and Olive Green Vest

This is a super casual outfit with an olive green vest and striped top that I wore over the weekend.  I added in my favorite cognac boots as well.  Today I’m linking up with the lovely Marion for her Trend of the Month Challenge. This month, the theme is stripes!

Casual Stripes and Olive Green Vest casual outfit

Top: J Crew (similar here and here)
Vest: Urban Outfitters (similar here and here)
Jeans: Gap (similar here and here)
Boots: Steve Madden (similar here and here)
Bag: Coach (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: c/o Michael Kors
Necklace: c/o Sira & Mara
Bracelets: c/o Ily Couture, Stella & Dot 1, 2

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 44 CommentsLeave a Comment

44 thoughts on “Casual Stripes and Olive Green Vest

1. Kerry

I love your stripes with your vest! The pop of color from your necklace is so fun! This is probably one of my most favorite looks of yours! xoxo

2. taylor casto

ohmygoodness this outfit is too great! i am loving the vest with the stripes lady!!

xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

3. Megan Maddison

Love this outfit. That vest is adorable and I love my J. Crew striped top too!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

4. beautygirl24

Love the little vest and the neutral colors. Casual outfits like this are the best because you still look very fashionable!

5. Sasha Young

Hi Tara! I’m new to your blog.

I found you through Marionberry’s Style blog!

And I’m so happy that I did.

I love that you added that pop of red necklace. I really feel like that makes the whole outfit complete. It pulls it together so nicely.

And your mirrored MK sunglasses is totally killer.

Love it!

Have a lovely day, Tara!!

xx

6. Denise

Hi Tara! Love the stripes/vest combo! Quick question: I have that same J.Crew top and note that the tag says “dry clean only”; have you stuck with the recommended cleaning method or successfully tried another method? I’d rather not pay $8 to clean a casual top. Thanks!

I totally didn’t know it was dry clean only and shrunk my pink one lol….I really don’t understand why a casual top like this would be dry clean only, I didn’t even think to check it! I try and use dryel at home, it works ok….I might try handwashing as well!

8. Marionberry Style

Eeek! Adore this whole look Tara! Perfect weekend casual chic. And of course I totally thought of you when choosing stripes for this month. I knew you’d do something awesome (they are practically your signature print :) )
    xo-Marion

9. Kathleen Harper

Beautiful bracelets! I love this casual style and your necklace is too perfect! Love that touch!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com