Graphic Heart Sweater and Pleated Skirt

I generally stick to pencil skirts, but when I saw that this black pleated skirt was on super sale, I decided to give it a go.  I thought it would be perfect to pair with my heart sweater to wear out to dinner.  I love how cute the sweater looks with layers underneath of it with the pleats.

Graphic Heart Sweater and Pleated Skirt Outfit

Sweater: J Crew Factory (similar here and here)
Blouse: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Skirt: LOFT (similar here and here)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar here and here)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar here and here)
Necklace: c/o Poshlocket
Bracelets: c/o Sira & Mara, Stella & Dot

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 49 CommentsLeave a Comment

49 thoughts on “Graphic Heart Sweater and Pleated Skirt

1. Lioness

omg Tara! I have that same skirt from Loft for a year now and it’s sitting in my closet haven’t been worn yet. I got it on super sale too. Now I got another outfit idea. It would also look cute with different length blazers and camis, fitted button up w/ belt etc. Why haven’t I worn this yet? lol

2. Megan Maddison

The skirt is adorable! Love what you’ve paired it with too. Also, your bag is gorgeous! :)

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

3. Agi Mayer

Absolutely love this outfit and thank you for giving me an outfit idea. I just pinned this look.I have a cobalt pleated skirt and I could totally pair it with my heart sweater and a chambray top. Thanks Tara. By the way loving the bag :)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

4. Red Peeptoe Pumps

I love pleated skirts, and this looks so fantastic with that graphic sweater it makes me want one of my own! Super cute!

5. Kathleen Harper

This skirt looks fabulous on you! Love everything you paired with it – especially those fierce heels!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

6. Danielle Wojcik

I have this skirt, too, and the way you styled it gives me inspiration for the next time I put on mine!

-Danielle
    littlebitofwowe.blogspot.com

7. Jupe_Cambria

This is so spunky and chic! I love the chambray and black…and the little heart and leopard are just perfection.

<3 Cambria

jupefashion.blogspot.com

8. Jennifer DeSantis

Tara,

I just found your blog and I have to say OMG! I am thoroughly obsessed– and your instagram pics are just FAB. Love love looove!!! Definitely following you now, your outfits and accessories are inspiring and lovely :-)

XO Jenna