Polka Dots Outfit Perfect for Shopping

Yesterday was quite warm for January, almost 60 degrees, and I got to wear a polka dots outfit perfect for shopping!  If it weren’t for the crazy wind, it would have been the perfect day.  Despite almost getting blown away, we enjoyed walking around for a bit in Princeton. They have some of the best stores and restaurants in the area in Princeton, and walking around the University is always nice as well.  There are some regular retail stores that I love, including J.Crew and Ann Taylor, as well as many smaller shops.  I love the eclectic vibe of the area.

Polka Dots Outfit Perfect for Shopping

Top: Target (similar here and here)
Jeans: Gap (similar here and here)
Boots: Steve Madden (similar here and here)
Bag: Coach (similar here and here)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here and here)
Bracelets: c/o Poshlocket 1, 2
Necklace: Stella & Dot

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 41 CommentsLeave a Comment

41 thoughts on “Polka Dots Outfit Perfect for Shopping

1. Vicky

Was it really? 60? I heard the wind yesterday and didn’t even bother to get out of the house. lol. Got a lot of cleaning and laundry done. Great look!

2. Megan Maddison

Love that blouse – I’ve never seen it at Target. (I probably would have gotten it had I seen it). I also love that you paired the orange S&D necklace with it.

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

3. becauseshannasaidso

Dang it….I almost bought that top…why…..why did I put it back???? Love this simple look…glad you guys didn’t get blown away!

4. Michelle

I automatically assumed J. Crew when I saw your top! I am sure I have said this numerous times, but…you pull off brights so well.

We are experiencing some 60 degree weather this week, as well. Wearing one layer makes dressing easier. 🙂

5. AJ

Adorable! I assumed the top was J.Crew too, I can’t believe its Target! ANd your bracelets are great.

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

6. Renae

hi Tara! Your ootd is great but your weather is what is catching my
    eye. You are in NJ? OMyGosh!!! It is freezing here at 11° as we
    speak. Ya. You look like you are in Florida! I met you from Ginny and
    she said your blog is great. Well, I agree. Come and see my latest
    fashion finds at the Thrift shops around here. Should we follow each
    other?