Teal, Navy, and Gray Work Style

I’ve really been loving Banana Republic’s early spring arrivals.  This top has an adorable chevron print, and it is teal, so it’s a keeper!  This work outfit has a fun color combination of teal, navy, and gray.  I love that I can mix and match my neutral pieces such as this blazer and skirt so easily with fun printed tops to create new outfit ideas.

teal, navy, and gray work style

Blazer: H&M (similar here and here)
Shell: Banana Republic (similar here)
Skirt: Express (similar here and here)
Belt: LOFT (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Bag: Coach (similar here and here)
Bracelets: Stella & Dot 1, 2
Necklace: Stella & Dot

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 51 CommentsLeave a Comment

51 thoughts on “Teal, Navy, and Gray Work Style

1. Lioness

Tara I just bought a teal and navy stripe mini dress from Target and I thought about you. I think you just might like it also.

2. Agi Mayer

It looks like you got lots of great ideas for yesterday’s post. I totally agree with you on Banana Republic’s spring line. It’s gorgeous. Love your outfit today.

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

3. woreoutvt

I like how office ready this look is without being boring or stuffy. I’ve been avoiding all the spring collections because I know they’ll only make me hate the next three month of winter weather even more!

4. silvrgurl

I was just telling someone yesterday that I haven’t been to BR lately. I think I will be stopping by soon!
    Brett

5. Bravoe Runway

How are you doing?? The flu continues to spread and we’ve he people at the office with the stomach bug as well. Going to visit be tonite, got the email that the store is 40% off 🙂

I actually had a preplanned personal day today to take my husband to the airport for a business trip….I’m feeling a bit better, still not 100% though…I am going to try and venture out for a bit today 🙂 Hope you are feeling better Bessie!