Geometric Pencil Skirt and Green Necklace

First off, I want to say thank you again to everyone who gave me suggestions on how else to style this geometric pencil skirt.  I love it so much, but it is proving challenging to come up with different outfits for it.  A suggestion I got a few times was pairing it with green, so I decided to start small and go with a green necklace.

Geometric Pencil Skirt and Green Necklace and chambray blouse work outfit

Blouse: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Skirt: J Crew (similar here)
Belt: LOFT (similar here and here)
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Bag: Coach (similar here and here)
Necklace: Stella & Dot

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 35 CommentsLeave a Comment

35 thoughts on “Geometric Pencil Skirt and Green Necklace

1. Meghan Mee

I have been craving that stella and dot necklace!! gorgeous and love how you styled it!

XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

2. Lioness

Glad you went with the suggestion. Looking forward to see you wearing it with a kelly green top. You look gorgous fello teacher:)

3. Ginny Mossman

I soooo love that skirt! I like how you styled it this time too 🙂 I think I’m going to spend most of my clothing budget this month trying to find cute pencil skirts for spring.
    Ginny

4. Clare

I love this look. The simplicity of the button down oxford is one of my favorite ways to potentially style this. Even with a basic white oxford button down and some funky jewelry, this skirt is definitely a keeper and would be in my rotation quite often!

Happy Monday!
    Clare
    Understated
    Classics

5. Agi

Love this look. For how patterned the skirt is, I think you will be able to pair it with much more than you think. Love it. Love the green necklace with it.

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

6. taylor casto

you seriously have the funnest skirts ever! looking fab in the cut of this one!!

xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

7. Stephanie Guiler

this is a great look on you – love it with the green necklace too!

xohttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

8. Bravoe Runway

I think this looks really good, I love green to begin with and I think this skirt isn’t the easiest to style after your usual selections so I think you did a great job! Now…how about a leather moto jacket?? lol

9. MBSchoolPsych

Tara, I stumbled upon your blog recently and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My first instinct would be to somehow incorporate yellow with this skirt for a change of pace. Big fan of the chambray and green, though – you nailed it!