Mint Polka Dot Top and Sequin Dots

I’ve been wanting to try layering this sparkly sequin dots top with more dots for work, and I finally got around to it. I paired the sequin top with my mint polka dot top, grey work pants, gold accessories, and black satchel bag.  You know what they say…double the dots, double the fun!

Mint Polka Dot Top and Sequin Dots Outfit

Sequin Top: J Crew
Blouse: Target (similar here and here)
Pants: Express (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Bag: Michael Kors (similar here and here)
Necklace: c/o Poshlocket
Bracelets: Stella & Dot, c/o Sira & Mara

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 54 CommentsLeave a Comment

54 thoughts on “Mint Polka Dot Top and Sequin Dots

1. Meghan Mee

love love love the dots on dots and all that sparkle and shine!! gorgeous!

XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

2. awakeatfive

This is one of my favorite looks I’ve seen lately! Loving the dots on dots and the chunky jewelry!! And I love the blog redesign!!

brenna

3. Megan Maddison

Ooohhh…I recognize that shirt 😉 Love that you paired it with more polkadots. Very cute!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

4. Agi

Love, love, love this look and well the J Crew top, what can I say? I love that even more.

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

5. [email protected]

Can’t go wrong with polka dots!

I recently recreated one of your looks – would love if you could take a look!

6. julie

love the look. i am kinda obsessed with wide leg trousers or palazzo pants but am having trouble finding ones i like. i have on a pair of work trousers (wide leg) today that i got at sisley (benetton) years ago and I LOVE Them.
    check out my post on yellow & black and new music this week

7. Amber Rathvon

So pretty! I love the mint! =)

Avec Amber

P.S. I’m running a giveaway this week! $25 gift card to the Gap Inc brand of your choice! Be sure to enter. =)

Amber

8. Anonymous

I’m curious to find out what blog system you have been using? I’m having some small security problems with my latest site and I would
    like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?
    Also visit my weblogreputation management

9. lisaCOOP1107

Tara, I loved this look so much. I went to Target today and found the Mint dot blouse! I love it…can’t wait to try it with my J.crew dot sequin top.