Pink Blazer Work Outfit

With spring quickly approaching, I have been wanting to wear bright colors all of the time.  Pink is one that I have especially been gravitating towards, so this pink blazer work outfit seemed like an obvious choice for what to wear today.
Are you finding yourself wanting to wear spring colors?

pink blazer work outfit

IMG_8575 copy

Blazer: Zara (similar here and here)
Shell: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Skirt: Express (similar here and here)
Belt: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Necklace: t+j Designs
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Ring: c/o Hello Fab

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 36 CommentsLeave a Comment

36 thoughts on “Pink Blazer Work Outfit

1. Meghan Mee

GORGEOUS! i so love that blue shll from BR! gorgeous paired with the pink and LOVE that ring 🙂

XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

2. jennifoundinmycloset

I am SOO ready for spring! I’ve been wearing spring colors for the past month or so…just waiting for the weather to catch up with me! By the way, it was fun to see you in my magazine last week while I was flipping through! How exciting! You looked great!
    Jenni

3. lesliescloset.ca

The pink of that blazer is so pretty! I’m not ready to rock a white skirt yet (still 6 foot snowbanks in my yard), but I’m definitely ready to incorporate some brights with blazers, shirts and accessories.

4. Agi Mayer

I’m dying for spring to arrive and yes i’m totally starting to wear spring like colors and outfits because i’m done with all this winter and rain. Love your outfit. I have the same bracelet.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

5. createthatoutfit

I am all about the bright colors right now…especially pink! Love your accessories!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

6. Amy Disbrow

Obsessed!!! Love the color combo!!!! I love everything about this outfit!!

ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

7. AJ

I was just thinking on my drive that I need to rock my pink blazer with my teal shirt…and look, you already did! Great minds think alike 😉 Loving that ring, and your nail color!!

-AJ