Yellow Dress and Striped Blazer Work Outfit

I was so happy to see this yellow dress at LOFT after a similar J. Crew dress did not fit me right last year.  The color is so fun and cheerful for spring, and I can imagine it remixed in so many ways!  But for now, a striped long sleeve blazer it is!

The next What I Wore to Work linkup will be held on Thursday.  Details can be found here.

Yellow Dress and Striped Blazer Work Outfit

striped blazer yellow dress outfit idea

Dress: LOFT (similar here and here)
Blazer: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Belt: LOFT (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Necklace: t+j Designs

60 thoughts on “Yellow Dress and Striped Blazer Work Outfit

1. AJ

Your new KS bag looks so great with this outfit! And I love the brights on a cold, yucky winter day.

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

2. Meghan Ouellette

I love that bag! And pink and yellow! Perfect contrast to all that snow I see back there! Take that winter!

msmayg.blogspot.com

3. Lyddiegal

I don’t know how you do it Tara, there is snow on the ground, it has to be freezing! Aren’t you cold??

Of course this look is adorable, and making me wish it were spring already!

4. Amanda 'Hills' Cain

Love the blazer! Is that the same one you wore with the pink gap skimmer jeans and mint shirt or is that one different? If so, can you tell me where you got that one, so, so I can decide between them? Thanks!

5. Agi Mayer

Love this outfit. Gorgeous. Love the pop of pink. Following you on Bloglovin. I would really appreciate it if you followed me as well. Thanks.Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

6. Kathleen Harper

Such a bright and cheery color! I love the striped blazer and polka dotted belt you added and of course the pink accents are absolutely brilliant!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

7. Michelle

Hey Tara!

These colors and pieces look great together. Also loving the snow in the background.

Is your spring break coming up soon? Mine is next week.

8. julia martin

i can’t believe you’ve got bare legs when there’s snow on the ground! love that dress though, its perfect for spring & summer!

xo julesinflats.com

9. Lulu Soler

This is such a beautiful outfit, the yellow is gorgeous. So sunny and gorgeous!

xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

10. Megan Landry

New reader here! I love your cheerful style! I am also a teacher, so I will definitely be following your blog for some work style ideas.

11. Chrissy Grant

When i saw this combi .. I smiled. I love it! .. You know wat wud ave been a bold statement. This with a pink shoes! wowwww