Floral Pencil Skirt & Stripes

I’d had my eye on this floral pencil skirt skirt for awhile, and when I found it in my size on the clearance rack I had to scoop it up.  I love that there are so many different color in the skirt, which will make it so easy to remix different ways.  For today’s look, I decided to go with some fun pattern mixing.

floral pencil skirt and striped tee outfit
Jacket: Gap (similar here and here)
Tee: LOFT (similar here and here)
Skirt: LOFT (similar here and here)
Shoes: c/o T.J. Maxx (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Necklaces: c/o Sira & Mara, c/o JEWELIQ

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 50 CommentsLeave a Comment

50 thoughts on “Floral Pencil Skirt & Stripes

1. AJ

SO FUN! I love finding items that I’ve been lusting over on the clearance rack! It looks great with the stripes and the double necklaces.

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

2. Jessica Green

I almost bought this skirt yesterday but they were out of my size 🙁 It felt like such a great fabric! Love what you’ve paired it with!

3. The Avg Girl Guide

Yay, love seeing you in this, and totally agree with how I’m excited to style it with stripes, too. Just picked up the perfect blue and white top for it, so might have to borrow your look. 🙂 And, totally snagged mine on super sale, too!

4. Megan Maddison

Love the skirt – such a great Spring floral. And love the pattern mixing!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

5. Agi Mayer

What a great skirt. Love the print. Don’t forget to link up tomorrow. Show me your favorite spring trend. HOpe you can join. I’m also doing a giveaway for a $300 gift card to gap/old navy/banana republic. Come by and enter.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

6. Sara Strauss

I keep seeing everyone wearing jean jackets and I want one so bad now! Love the floral skirt! It’s so pretty!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

7. Amber Rathvon

Love the florals and stripes combo, Tara! Don’t you just love it when you find that piece you’ve been wanting in your size on the clearance rack? Such a great feeling! =)

Avec Amber

8. Kathleen Harper

Such a great skirt and so YOU! Love the purse too and your layered necklaces look great!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

9. Bri Marie

OMG I should have used this outfit in my Third Thursday Threads inspiration post. I’m so in love with floral + stripes lately, and you totally killed it with this one!