Colorful Striped Blazer for a Lunch Date

Any time my school is on a longer break, one thing I love to do is go meet up with my husband for a lunch date.  So last week we took full advantage and did just that.  I decide to wear this adorable colorful striped blazer from The Limited as well as this fun leather and chain bracelet sent over from Massi.

colorful striped blazer casual outfit spring

Blazer: The Limited
Tee: LOFT (similar here and here)
Jeans: Gap (similar here and here)
Boots: Steve Madden Intyce (similar here and here)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: c/o Massi
Necklace: Stella & Dot

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 49 CommentsLeave a Comment

49 thoughts on “Colorful Striped Blazer for a Lunch Date

1. Meghan Mee

ooh love that blazer! such great colors and i really like that bracelet by massi! gorgeous!

XO Meghan

2. jacquelyn @justjacq

I have that necklace it is one of my absolutely favorites! I always get a ton of compliments on it.

3. Agi Mayer

Love this outfit. Great casual spring look. Love that bracelet and the necklace. I’m doing a link up this Thursday April 11. Show me your favorite spring trend. Woudl love it if you joined. I’m also giving away a $300 gift card to Gap. Check it out.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

4. Brynn

Oh, what a fun blazer! I really like all the colors – so springy and versatile 🙂 You look so lovely in these bright pastels!!

theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

5. beautygirl24

That blazer is great for Spring! It’s very unique, but I feel like it will go with everything!

6. Meg Henning

you are so cute tara. i love that blazer especially the different colors and the stripes are just awesome. i hope you had a great lunch date with your husband

7. Lulu

Beautiful colorful outfit! Love having lunch with the hubs too 🙂 Don’t get to do it too much either… Hope you had a wonderful lunch date!

8. Kathleen Harper

LOVE LOVE your blazer! It’s fantastic and something I would totally wear…like everyday! It’s beautiful and so are you!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

9. AJ

Fantastic lunch date look! The blazer is fun and that bracelet is lovely. I think its SO cute that you met your hubby for a day date 😉

-AJ