Two Ways To Wear a Striped Blazer

Today I’m excited to be collaborating with the gorgeous Margo from Classroom Couture!  Margo is a fellow school employee and Jersey girl, and we decided to show two ways to wear a striped blazer!  I love that our looks are so different.  Mine is more casual, and Margo’s is dressed up…goes to show how versatile this item can be!

two ways to wear a striped blazer

stripedblazer2

My outfit:
Blazer: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Tee: J. Crew Factory (similar here and here)
Jeans: T.J. Maxx (similar here and here)
Shoes: c/o T.J. Maxx (similar here and here)
Bag: c/o Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Necklace: Ily Couture

Be sure to check out Margo’s blog here for her outfit details!  Have a fabulous weekend!

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 33 CommentsLeave a Comment

33 thoughts on “Two Ways To Wear a Striped Blazer

1. Chelsea Mac

Love the two looks! AND the flamingo top!!

Chelsea
    < a href=http://hautechildinthecity.com>Haute Child in the City

2. Noor

Both looks are just lovely! Did you decide to wear nude pumps under your looks too? Or is that just a coincidence? :p

xo

clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

3. Sharon S

I love both looks! Yours is so pretty with the pastels and I like how hers has a nautical vibe. These outfits really make me want a striped blazer! Happy Friday!

-Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

4. Kelsey

I’ve been dying to order the striped blazer on the J.Crew factory website for months now and this may have just convinced me to finally pull the trigger–love it!

5. nathyness

It’s such a versatile piece. Love it.
    And your flamingo tee is so cute! I automatically like it because I’m from Florida, ha.

xo,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

6. becauseshannasaidso

Loving BOTH looks…and a stripe blazer is for sure a must for every closet! 🙂 Thanks for introducing Margo. Just started following her. Great style!

7. AJ

YAY for striped blazer day! Lol…I went WAY casual with mine today, but I love these options too.

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

8. Meg Henning

i absolutely love both outfits. you have me needing a striped blazer to wear either with pants or a dress. i also love the button detailing on margo’s blazer

9. ADA

You both look amazing & I love both of your blogs. A Stripped Blazer is very versatile. You did an excellent job, both of you. I also love how you chose the same Nude Pumps.

Your tee is so cute by the way & the clutch is adorable!

Hope to see you on my page soon. There is a newcomer in there, taking over my pictures.

Have a Great Weekend. Ada. =)

10. Kathleen Harper

gotta love a striped blazer! I love your casual look with those fun and bright pants!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com