Blue and Yellow Work Outfit Idea

Another day, another colorful outfit.  This time, it is a blue and yellow work outfit idea.  When I bought this dress, I knew one of the first ways I wanted to wear it was with blue.  Yellow and blue is such a perfect spring color combination.

The next What I Wore to Work linkup will be held this Thursday, April 18th.  Details can be found at the bottom of this post.

Blue and Yellow Work Outfit Idea

Dress: LOFT (similar here and here)
Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ann Taylor Factory (similar here and here)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar here and here)
Belt: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Necklace: Stella & Dot

What I Wore to Work linkup details:

1.  Follow Mix and Match Fashion via bloglovin’ or Google Friend Connect.
2. Please link from Thursday’s specific blog post, not your blog’s homepage.
3. Use the button below to link back to Mix and Match Fashion on your blog post, or use your own link if you would like.

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 48 CommentsLeave a Comment

48 thoughts on “Blue and Yellow Work Outfit Idea

1. Alissa Futhey

Yellow and blue are such great colors together! Yellow has really grown on me in the past few years.

ww.theadoredlife.com

2. Alisa

I love that necklace! Blue and yellow is one of my favorite color combinations too, especially because those are my favorite two colors 🙂

3. Megan Maddison

Love royal blue and yellow together…and love the necklace! Gorgeous.

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

4. jacquelyn @justjacq

Super cute and fresh! I love this outfit for it’s versatility. Baby/wedding shower, work, sunday brunch, mother’s day, wedding… it’s perfect for so many things!

5. Agi Mayer

LOve this outfit. The yellow and blue are gorgeous together and that Stella & Dot necklace goes perfectly with the outfit.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

6. pippa williams

LOve, Love all of this and I am really excited because I have a yellow dress, blue cardigan and similar necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah … thanks for the inspiration!

7. Lauren

Yellow and blue is so nautical, and its such a perfect pairing for the Spring/Summer months. You belong on a beach or something! Great look hun xo

8. Kathleen Harper

Love blue & yellow together and you styled this so perfectly – especially with that gorgeous statement necklace! So pretty!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

9. becauseshannasaidso

Perfectly gorg!! Love these colors. And every time you wear these shoes I kick myself for not getting them last year!! 🙂