Cobalt Pencil Skirt + Blue Ladybugs

I’ve found myself reaching for this ladybugs top many times on weekends to pair with jeans, but not for work for some reason.  Here, I’ve paired it with my cobalt pencil skirt, a piece that I do wear to work all of the time.  I would love some suggestions on how else to style it 🙂

cobalt pencil skirt ladybug blouse work outfit

IMG_1901

Top: Gap (dress in this print here)
Skirt: The Limited (similar here and here)
Shoes: c/o T.J. Maxx (similar here and here)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: c/o Sira & Mara
Necklace: t+j designs (won from contest)

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 42 CommentsLeave a Comment

42 thoughts on “Cobalt Pencil Skirt + Blue Ladybugs

1. Gwen Kaufmann

Love this top – and I think you necklace already gives a good hint: I would wear it with
    pink (light or bright), but purple and yellow would also work besides the colours of the print itself as a pairing for the bottom half.

2. Jessica Green

I almost bought this top for Mother’s Day…two boys, but they didn’t have my size and the dress fit SUPER big on me. I love this look and that bag is killer!

3. Misty Angel

Love the shirt! Depending on how it fits untucked it would be really cute with a vest and Blue or Black skinny trousers (like the JCrew Minnie Pant or the Banana Republic Sloan Pant!).
    Balancingahecticworld.blogspot.com

4. Marion Green

I always love you in blue Tara! And such a fun top…I think you styled it perfectly for work. I’m sure the kids would like it
    BTW, happy teacher appreciation week 😉
    xo – Marion

5. createthatoutfit

That shirt is so cute Tara! Love the candy colored jewelry you accessorized with! This shirt would look super cute with white jeans and pretty sandals.

Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

6. Amy Disbrow

That top looks great dressed up or dressed casually. Love it with the blue skirt! Very classy and great combo!

7. becauseshannasaidso

I love how you paired it, but I also think it would be fun with a pop of yellow…like a skirt or jacket for work. What do you think? You like? 🙂