Polka Dot Pencil Skirt Work Outfit

I’ve really been on a pink kick lately, and this blouse fits the bill perfectly.  The bright color compliments the polka dot skirt well, and I added in an extra pop of color with the teal bag.  I’ve worn this skirt many times, but this polka dot pencil skirt work outfit may very well be my favorite way yet.

Pink top and Polka Dot Pencil Skirt Work Outfit

Blouse: Gap (similar here and here)
Skirt: J.Crew (similar here and here)
Shoes: c/o T.J. Maxx (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade c/o T.J. Maxx (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Necklace: Hello Fab
Bracelets: Stella & Dot 1, 2

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 40 CommentsLeave a Comment

40 thoughts on “Polka Dot Pencil Skirt Work Outfit

1. Agi

Love the polka dot skirt. So pretty and combining it with a pink top makes it stand out more. Love it!!!

Don’t forget to link up tomorrow for my weekly Tres-Chic Thursday Fashion Link up. Hope to see you there.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

2. Alyssa

Loving polkda dots lately!! This looks so cute on you!! I dont have one thing in my closet that’s polka dots!!!! I need to change that… ASAP!

3. Marion Green

Pink suits you perfectly Tara! I don’t think I can get away with it as well…but each time I see you rocking pink it makes me want to give it a try! 🙂
    Hope the end of the school year is winding down for you! This Friday is our last day. Woot!
    xo – Marion

4. Megan Maddison

Love the color combo and that polka dot skirt is adorable!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

5. createthatoutfit

I am loving the bright colors against that printed skirt! So pretty!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

6. TOBeautyReviews

Looove this skirt! So funny I used to hate polka dots now i find myself drawn to them 🙂

7. [email protected]

This is super cute! I have a similar skirt from Loft I love, polka dots are the best 🙂
    Ginny

8. stylishlyinlove

Amazing look on you. I love your skirt and the way you styled it with this vibrant blouse. Gorgeous look on you.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post “Palm Tree Paradise’. They are my latest find for my summer vacation. I would love to read your thoughts about them. Thank you!:)

Kisses,