Ikat Print Sundress on Memorial Day Weekend

I always love a long weekend, and it’s even better when it is the unofficial beginning of summer.  I spent a good portion of my weekend in Atlantic City, where it was unseasonably cool.  Friday night I hung out at the Borgata, and Saturday we went to the grand opening of Margaritaville at Resorts.  Luckily it warmed up by Monday, so I was able to wear this ikat print sundress to a barbeque.

ikat print sundress

Sam Edelman Trina

Dress: LOFT (similar here and here)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklaces: LOFT, Stella & Dot
Bracelets: J.Crew, Stella & Dot

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 33 CommentsLeave a Comment

33 thoughts on “Ikat Print Sundress on Memorial Day Weekend

1. [email protected]

What a great print! I love sundress and sandal season 🙂
    Ginny

2. Lyddiegal

that is such a cute dress! it was definitely a little colder than we’d all have liked this weekend, but hopefully the warm weather will be here to stay at last!

3. beautygirl24

I almost tried on that dress the other day! I need to go back lol, it’s just so cute for Summer!

4. stylishlyinlove

Very cute Memorial Day outfit! Your bag is absolutely stunning!! Love this look so much!

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. Thank you 🙂

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

5. Taliah

Lovely dress and love the pop of pink in your ensemble! I used to have a pink Marc Jacobs bag years ago but not anymore, seriously need a new one!

6. Meredith

Sounds like a great weekend! Love this dress and your bright pink accessories! I’m in love with your bag.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

7. createthatoutfit

Sounds like a great weekend! I love this dress and those pink accessories. i’m in love with that bag!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

8. becauseshannasaidso

I love that you guys go to Atlantic City so often…I have never been and always wanted to go. Glad you guys had a nice “cool” time. 🙂 It was a scorcher here in Texas….thank goodness for water slides! 🙂

9. SydneysFashionDiary.com

You look so comfy in this dress, Tara! Sounds like you had a fun Memorial day weekend. I really like the pattern of this dress. Enjoy the rest of your week!