Seersucker Pencil Skirt and Punk Floral Top

Floral and stripes has always been a favorite combination of mine, so it was a no-brainer to put these pieces together for a fun spring appropriate business casual look.  As much as I really love this seersucker pencil skirt, the downside of it is how quickly it seems to wrinkle…not cool!  Are there any secrets to helping seersucker stay wrinkle free?

seersucker pencil skirt punk floral top outfit

Blouse: J.Crew (similar here and here)
Skirt: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Shoes: c/o T.J. Maxx (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Necklace: Ily Couture
Bracelets: c/o Sira & Mara 1, 2

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 34 CommentsLeave a Comment

34 thoughts on “Seersucker Pencil Skirt and Punk Floral Top

1. Ginny

Very cute, but I agree wrinkles are so the worst! I found the cutest linen white Loft skirt for $3 at Goodwill and was totally amped. I soon realized after washing and literally trying to iron it for 30 minutes that the wrinkles would not come out. I think I know why the person gave it away…
    Ginny

2. AJ

If you find a way to make seersucker NOT wrinkle, you would be a genius! Love that you paired that floral top with the skirt! Its almost like they were made for each other.

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

3. Lyddiegal

I hate those certain items that seem to wrinkle the moment you put them on, and look like you’ve slept in them by the end of the day. What is the point? Why make clothes that do this?!

4. ADA

My Mom purchased that top for me from JCrew for My Birthday. It is still in US but I cannot wait to have it & style it my way. Yours looks Gorgeous with the seersucker skirt.

5. Agi

Love these pieces together. I just bought 2 similar chain link bracelets in pink and one in taupe with pave. Love them. Great outfit Tara 🙂

Don’t forget to join my Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday LInk Up.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

6. Megan Maddison

Love the print of that blouse and love it paired with a seersucker pattern.

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

7. Shea Sayers

I love that seersucker skirt–I think it’s worth it despite the wrinkling factor! And the layered bracelets and pink bag add such fun color pops!

8. Lulu

I LOVE that top. Very bummed when it wasn’t available in my size. This is a gorgeous outfit. Love the seer sucker skirt with that floral pop a top! 🙂

xo Lulu