Striped Shoes + Colorblock Dress

I’ve been getting a lot of use out of this green and navy colorblock dress on the weekends.  This time, I thought it might be fun to add striped shoes and pops of pink.  These striped shoes are such an easy way to add some extra personality to any outfit.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Striped Shoes + Colorblock Dress Outfit

Dress: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Cardigan: J.Crew (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ann Taylor Factory (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Necklace: LOFT
Rings: Coach
Bracelets: c/o Sira & Mara, J.Crew

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 26 CommentsLeave a Comment

26 thoughts on “Striped Shoes + Colorblock Dress

1. Anna D Kart

Love the stripes of this dress! Have similar colors dress and been trying to find new ways to style it… This is a great idea!
    And Kate Spade bag is pure perfection…

happymedley.blogspot.com

2. createthatoutfit

I am so loving your accessories here Tara! Those pops of pink are gorgeous!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

3. Agi

Love the striped dress Tara. Gorgeous. Great outfit today and i’m loving the arm candy 🙂

Stop by and enter my sephora giveaway and enter my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up. It’s open until Sunday midnight.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

4. SydneysFashionDiary.com

I tried this dress on last weekend and it didn’t look good on me. Glad you get a lot of wear out of this dress. I love your ring. So cute!

5. beautygirl24

I love love love this look! That dress is so great, every time I see it on you I smile because it’s perfect!

6. Megan Maddison

Love the striped shoes with the dress and that necklace is so fun!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

7. Elvy G

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the color blocked dress and the bright pink bag! Such a fun color combo! XO!

Elvy
    pigtailsnpearls.blogspot.com

8. AJ

Great additions to the dress this time! I love how many times you’ve worn it. You should do a recap post to show how versatile a dress like this can be, I feel like I wear a dress like this once and I can’t think of how to wear it again!

-AJ