Banana Republic Milly Elephant Print Shorts

These Banana Republic Milly elephant print shorts are another item that have been in constant rotation.  They are so easy to wear because the black and white print goes with any color top.  Here I decided to go with a black top and add pops of color with my accessories.              Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup.

The next Summer Style Linkup will be on Thursday.  Details can be found here.

Banana Republic Milly elephant print shorts

Banana Republic Milly Elephant Print Shorts outfit

Shorts: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Tee: Gap (similar here and here)
Shoes: Kohl’s (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bracelets: Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3, 4

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 63 CommentsLeave a Comment

63 thoughts on “Banana Republic Milly Elephant Print Shorts

1. AJ

I’m so jealous that you scooped up those adorable shorts! Love the necklace with it, so pretty. And you know I love that bag!

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

2. Catherine

I love those shorts! I’m wearing my Milly for BR skirt today too. 🙂 I swear that purse looks great with everything – and the color is so much fun!

3. Megan McDevitt

Thank you for posting your casual outfits – I have an easy time pulling my work clothes together, but when it comes to casual outfits – I’m always at a loss. 🙂

4. RealGirlGlam

I kinda really like that you went with a black top & added the color with your gorgeous bag! Such cute shorts!

5. Lauren Byrnes

Such a great outfit, Tara! Love those shorts! They’re super cute!

Lauren
    TheBudgetingFashionista.Blogspot.com

6. Nikki

Love those shorts! I wanted them so bad, but they sold out online so fast and the store here only had a 14 left! So sad! But I did get a different pair of Milly x BR shorts that I love. You look so cute and they look great with the bag.

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

7. phiphi @ phiphisblog.com

i’m loving my elephant shorts too. it is such a great print – love how you styled it here! xo P

8. Agi

Love this outfit. Gorgeous. Those shorts are prefect for Summer.

Dont’ forget to stop by and enter my 2 fabulous giveaways: bracelets from Gigglosophy and Henri Lou. Also stop by Thursday and link up to my weekly link up.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

9. The Fashion Canvas

Dying over the elephant print!! Love it. Thanks again for linking up!! Coem back next week for bows, I am sure you have something fabulous for that as well 🙂

xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

10. stylishlyinlove

What a great look on you. It’s great for sightseeing and for any summer outing.

Kisses

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

11. beautygirl24

The shorts are too cute! I’m kind of obsessed with printed shorts this Summer! I’m going to try and link up this Thursday…if I can figure it out lol 😉

12. Franziska

I always love your link up- everyone seems to supportive of each other 🙂 I even added a reminder to my phone to make sure to link up correctly this time haha