Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Bag in Port

When my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale order arrived, I found it very hard to narrow down what I was going to keep.  I decided to throw together a quick outfit to showcase three of my favorite pieces just in case anyone is considering any of these items.  My absolute favorite item is the Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag in port.

Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Bag in Port

Stella and Dot Kahlo Bib Necklace

Skirt: Halogen via Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Booties: Vince Camuto via Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Tee: Gap
Necklace: Stella & Dot

I also ended up keeping this pencil skirt and this curling rod.  Did any of you pick up anything good from the sale?

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 57 CommentsLeave a Comment

57 thoughts on “Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Bag in Port

1. AvgGirlsGuide

Love your picks, particularly that bag!, in a major way. I got a cozy jacket, a denim shirt, and have a few pieces in my shopping cart… black riding boots, distressed denim and one or two other things.

2. [email protected]

Super cute! I really like this skirt and love the new necklace. I pretty much want all the new fall line.
    Ginny

3. Tiffany

That necklace is absolutely gorgeous! That pretty tweed skirt and those booties almost have me excited about fall… almost. =)

4. beautygirl24

Great picks tara! I adore that skirt,, it will look so perfect with so many things come Fall and Winter! Love the red bag too, I’ve been on the hunt for a red or burgundy bag/clutch.

I ordered two pairs of shoes online, and still waiting on them to arrive. I’m a bit nervous they won’t fit though, so I might return if I need to. Which is why I love Nordstrom. Great customer service!

5. kateprs

I love this outfit! I haven’t jumped on the booties bandwagon, so I’d probably opt for heels or flats, but the skirt, black tee, and necklace look so fabulous together!

6. Kahana Bigelow

Love this! Nordstroms always has amazing sale items. Those black booties are so cute and perfect for fall! Great picks 🙂

Xo, Kahana
    abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

7. Nikki

Love this look! Great choices and I really love the bag. I really want to get Rebecca Minkoff bag, but have yet to pull the trigger… still have a few days left to decide.

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

8. Jacqueline Rendine

I still need to narrow down what I am going to return so hard since I like it all! Love that skirt!

xo,
    Jacqueline

9. Vicky

Love the RM bag and the tweed skirt! Please at least keep the bag. The color is so nice!
    I ended up keeping only the Coach Rambler in Cognac. Found a Madewell zipcode bootie with very similar color and I’m ready for fall. lol.

10. gigisgoneshopping

Cute, cute skirt. I bought & kept a ridiculously, ultra-long boucle cardi & the Halogen leather top. Love them both.