Punk Floral Paired with Stripes

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend!  I spent the 4th of July in Atlantic City and then headed to Cape May the next day. One outfit that I wore was punk floral paired with stripes.  This top and striped heels were meant for one another.  It was nice to finally get a break from all of the rain we have been having here in NJ!

Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup!
JCrew Punk Floral paired with stripes

JCrew Swoop Top Punk Floral  Punk Floral Paired with Stripes

Kate Spade Florence Pink

Top: J.Crew (other items in this print here and here, similar here and here)
Shorts: Gap (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ann Taylor Factory (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: c/o Derng
Bracelets: c/o Sira & Mara, Stella & Dot 1, 2

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 56 CommentsLeave a Comment

56 thoughts on “Punk Floral Paired with Stripes

1. April

A vacation sounds nice! Always good to escape for a while! (We’ve been having lots of rain, too! Crazy mother nature!)

2. Clare

Those shoes are absolutely amazing. I am in love! And I love the green top contrasting with that statement of a bag! Way to go!

3. SydneysFashionDiary.com

I don’t know what’s going on with all the rain lately. Glad you had a great weekend!

4. Megan Maddison

You look adorable! Love the bag and blouse paired together!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

5. Kileen

i’m loving floral prints right now and this top is absolutely gorgeous! i love how the pink purse also really brings out the pops of pink in the shirt and bracelet. so beautiful, Tara!

cute & little

6. stylishlyinlove

What a great look on you for vacation or summer. Love the vibrant colors on you.

Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

7. Kathleen Harper

I’m loving this top on you – the colors look great and your purse looks perfect with it. So fun! Have a fab Monday 🙂
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

8. Lindsey M

I’m so jealous of that bag – it’s adorable! I’ve been on the hunt for a bright bag this summer. Thanks for the inspiration!

-Lindsey | Zip & Zeal

9. Petite Hues

Cute outfit Tara, I really love the Punk Floral, maybe that’s why it sold out so quick! I love AC, especially the shore, hope you had a great weekend! 🙂

10. two birds

i love this combo! the bright colors and florals in your shirt are perfect with those shoes! and i love that bag!
    twobirdsboutique.blogspot.com

11. Agi

Love this outfit Tara. So pretty!!!! Love that necklace.

I would love for you to stop by and link up Thursday.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

12. Laura Boswell

That sounds like a great holiday! I know I already told you but I love the pink floral print!! And of course your bag!! Thanks for linking up Tara!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

13. AJ

Every time I see that J.Crew floral print, it makes me want it! YAY for getting away from the rain for a few days.

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

14. Lorena Lorena

I am your newest follower after reading about you and seeing your outfit pics over at My New favourite Outfit ! This look is so simple and elegant – who’d imagine something as simple as a pair of shorts could be so dressy?