Pink Polka Dot Blouse

This pink polka dot blouse represents one of my two finds from The Limited this weekend.  They were having buy one get one free on a selection of tops from the store.  They were also letting customers combine coupons with the sale, so I ended up buying this polka dot shirt, getting this chevron one free, and getting $15 off on top of it…gotta love a great deal!

The Limited Pink Polka Dot Blouse

Gap Destructed Always Skinny Jeans

Stella Dot Artemis Cuff Tory Burch Middy Satchel

Top: The Limited (similar here and here)
Jeans: Gap (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ivanka Trump (similar here and here)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bracelet: Stella & Dot

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 58 CommentsLeave a Comment

58 thoughts on “Pink Polka Dot Blouse

1. RosaLovesDC

That top is so cute! I cannot believe you got it from The Limited. I might have to stop by there sometime, it seems like they are carrying some really nice stuff lately.

2. meghan

such a great look! i love this top and those heels are stunning! another fantastic outfit!

XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

3. Inge Jane

Oooh I really like this blouse! I saw that Limited was having some great sales on tops and pants this week, so I’m planning to get there soon!

4. Happinessatmidlife

You got such an awesome deal! I wished they had still had a Limited at the malls that I shop at. Now I need to buy online and I try to make sure to buy things I am 100% sure going to love since it’s a pain to go out of my way to head to the store.

The Limited in the closest mall to me closed, and I was super annoyed. But luckily this is Jersey, where there are like 10 malls within an hour radius of you at all times lol

6. Agi

Love this look Tara. I think those shoes need to be mine. I love all the ways you’ve been styling it. And i love the great deal you got on that top. I love that Stella and dot necklace. I’m hosting a party in September and that may have to be mine.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

7. createthatoutfit

You look so put together Tara! Loving that top, especially with those shoes!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

8. AJ

So you got 2 shirts for $10?! DANG!!! Good job! Love the top, especially with the bag and the layered necklace!

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

9. Happinessatmidlife

Hehe…I should explain that there’s 2 stores that’s maybe 10 minutes away from my house but they are not the malls I shop at so it just makes it a pain. I live in a very similar city where shopping centers are everywhere.

No I wish lol….they were about $50 each, but one was free…plus 15 off that…so about $35 total, or $17.50 per shirt…still a fab deal either way 🙂

11. Emily Gemma

Per usual, I am totally liking this – the unexpected use of ‘random’ colors is what does it for me! As weird as that sounds, that’s a compliment! PS – will fly into Newark Sept. 5 and leave the 12th! Will be spending lots of time in NYC!

12. kimmie

I saw that blouse and their awesome buy one get one free deal. I had no idea that you were able to stack the coupon on top of the deal or else I would have made a trip out to the mall! Super cute!

Thanks! I didn’t know either….they are weird there with the promotions…sometimes they let you combine coupons, sometimes they don’t!

14. Lou (whatlouwore365)

Gosh I’ve been following you for three years on and off, through blog changes and pregnancy downtime and I don’t recall ever seeing you in jeans. I’m sure you have worn them on the blog and I’ve just forgotten as I read so many but you look great! (in fact now I think, maybe you were wearing jeans in the post with the C/O Wallis stuff but like I said, I forget!)