Back to Reality

First, I just want to say thank you so much to the fabulous ladies who filled in for me while I was on vacation.  They made it so easy for me to be able to unplug and enjoy myself.  My husband and I had a wonderful time in Disney World….I already can’t wait to go back!  We also visited Universal Studios and the Atlanta Aquarium, both of which were worthwhile.

Today is my first day back at work, so it is back to reality for me.  Both today and tomorrow are teacher only days, which means I can dress casually.

I will hold one more Summer Style linkup this Thursday.  Next week, I will resume the What I Wore to Work linkup…I’m very excited about it!

back to reality

Jacket: Target (similar here and here)
Top: LOFT (similar here and here)
Jeans: Gap (similar here and here)
Shoes: Tory Burch (similar here and here)
Bag: Michael Kors (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Necklace: c/o Sira & Mara
Nails: OPI Lost on Lombard

View All Posts InCasual Style Share 53 CommentsLeave a Comment

53 thoughts on “Back to Reality

1. Agi

Great look Tara. Love the necklace. Gorgeous. Glad you guys had a great time. We are planning on going to Disneyland next August. We were going to go in June and decided to go in August to hopefully avoid the lines.

Don’t forget to stop by and say hi and link up with Thursday for my weekly Tres-chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

2. AvgGirlsGuide

Yay, so glad you had the best time at Disney, and happy to fill in. I just got this top at LOFT too! Love to see you style it… 🙂

3. Megan Maddison

Glad you had a great vacation – isn’t Disney World the best?! Love the necklace too!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

4. stylishlyinlove

What a great color your blouse has. Love the way you styled this look. Welcome back.

Kisses,

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

5. becauseshannasaidso

Welcome home! I missed you!! Here’s to a fun and successful school year!! Looking fab on the teacher work day! 🙂

6. Nikki

Sounds like you had a great trip! Love your back to school look. I can’t believe that jacket is Target (actually I can because Target is the best!) Hope your first day back goes well!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

7. beautygirl24

Welcome back Tara! I definitely missed your outfits! LOVE LOVE this moto jacket from Target! I can’t believe it’s petite sizing too. May I ask what the arm fit is like? My arms are a little chubby so maybe a medium would be best for me. I really want it!

8. Inge Jane

I’m glad you had a great trip! It sort of stinks to come back from that and go straight to work. I am looooooving this fall outfit today!