Steve Madden Intyce Boots + OOTD

I wasn’t sure if this dress was going to work out or not, but I am so happy that it did.  The neutral colors make it the perfect canvas to pair with pretty much any color.  I also love that it can be worn on its own as I did here, but can also be layered with a fun blazer or cardigan.  I will definitely try that next time!  I’m pairing the dress with my favorite Steve Madden Intyce Boots in cognac.  These boots have certainly served me well over the years.

Steve Madden Intyce Boots LOFT Scroll Print Tie Neck Blouson Dress

miniature australian shepherd Bowzer

Bowzer’s mid-lick picture was too good not to post 🙂

Steve Madden Intyce Cognac

Stella Dot Jackie Link Bracelet

Dress: LOFT (similar here and here)
Boots: Steve Madden Intyce (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Belt: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Tights: Hue
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Necklace: J.Crew
Bracelets: c/o Cathryn Ann, Stella & Dot

42 thoughts on “Steve Madden Intyce Boots + OOTD

1. Kristen Perdue

I love a good blank canvas dress. 🙂

And your pup is adorable! We have an Australian Shepherd mix pup and they make for the cutest dogs, you never know what kind of coat you’ll get.

2. becauseshannasaidso

This dress is def a canvas for all kinds of goodness! Love it with the brown riding boots!! And I love the pic of Bowzer’s mid-lick!! I want my Gus back!! 🙂

3. Kathleen Harper

I love this dress and it looks amazing on you! The pink accents are the perfect compliment.
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

4. Nikki

What a cute dress! Love it. And the little bit of pink looks perfect. And your pup is soo adorable!!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

5. two birds

i love it how it is, and yes, it will look so cute with a blazer or cardi! and your pup is so cute…is he part (or all) aussie? i have an aussie and i adore him!

6. createthatoutfit

Eeee! I love the puppy pics!! And that dress looks perfect with that gorgeous bag and bright necklace!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

7. runawayinla

Now this is inspiration on how to look chic and put-together in snowy weather! 😉 Loving your LOFT dress, and especially adore the pop of pink from your Kate Spade bag! Such a fun way to incorporate a bit of spring in your outfit. And AWWW, your dog is too cute! *_* Perfect photo companion, hehe.

Kelsey

Thanks 🙂 He is a mini Aussie…he is about 30 lbs. We also have a female mini Aussie that has a black tri coat….she is much more temperamental when we try to take her picture though haha…Aussies are such great dogs!