Floral and Dots Work Outfit

I’ve been wanting to try Boden for awhile now due to their fun, colorful aesthetic.  I decided to finally go for it an ordered a few items, including this polka dot skirt, which I am absolutely in love with.  I especially like the pleat in the front of the skirt because it is unique.  A few items that I ordered have yet to arrive.  Apparently some can ship from overseas (Boden is a British company), so I am still waiting on this blouse.  I’m also waiting on this adorable dress, which is backordered.  This skirt was the only thing that worked out size wise thus far, though the other things I ordered look well made. I would definitely order from Boden again.

Floral and dots have always been two of my favorite patterns to mix, so that is what I went with here.  This sparkling beauty from Sira & Mara was the perfect finishing touch!

floral and dots work outfit, Boden Pretty Pleat Skirt

Ivanka Trump Galyn

Sira & Mara Necklace

Stella Dot Neeya

Skirt: Boden (similar here and here)
Top: Anthropologie (similar here and here)
Cardigan: J.Crew (similar here and here)
Shoes: Ivanka Trump (similar here and here)
Bag: Coach (similar here and here)
Belt: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: c/o Sira & Mara
Bracelets: Stella & Dot 1, 2

Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 27 CommentsLeave a Comment

27 thoughts on “Floral and Dots Work Outfit

1. becauseshannasaidso

That skirt is adorable! Can’t wait to see how you style the other two pieces!! They really do have such GREAT quality!!

2. stylishlyinlove

Beautiful look. I saw on your twitter that you are getting slammed again with snow. 🙁 and yesterday you had 50 degrees.

Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

3. beautygirl24

Love, love, love! Pretty much in love with everything in this post 🙂 One of my favorites!

PS – this is a random question Tara, but how do you like the Ivanka Trump Carra pumps? I think you have them in bronze. Are they true to size? Thank you!

Thanks so much! I do have the Carra in bronze and love them! I’ve been very pleased with all of my Ivanka Trump purchases 🙂 I’m usually a 6.5 or 7 in heels and I took a 6.5 in these…hope that helps!

5. Samantha Tananbaum

I just got another one of their catalogs today, and I love everything. Interesting to hear that not everything fit right. I love what you put together here and can’t wait to see how you style your other Boden purchases!

xo
    Sam

6. AJ

Beautiful combo of the shirt and the polka dot skirt! The pleat give is just a little bit of a flare which looks great on you.

-AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

7. silvrgurl

i love looking through the Boden catalog
    use to order from them a long time ago, then they changed their sizing and i was never sure what size i needed
    cute stuff
    Brett

8. Jessica

I’ve also been really curious to try Boden. I get their catalog all the time and it’s full of adorable pieces.

If you’re interested, you can enter my current giveaway to win a delicate sterling silver arrow necklace from Chloe + Isabel!