My Favorite Graphic Skirt

I bought this graphic skirt last year, and it is now still one of my favorite items in my closet.  Not only is it super comfortable, but the bold print is so me!  I also love that the neutral color scheme allows me to play around with other colors up top.  Here, I’m wearing it with a teal linen tank.  I just recently got this tank, and I’m thinking I need to go back for more colors.  (It comes in white, black, rust, green, and peach…all so pretty!)  The neckline of the top is appropriate for work, and also so perfect to show off some sparkly jewels!  Plus the tank is under $30 full price, and will be even better during one of LOFT’s frequent sales.

graphic skirt

Teal Linen Tank

Ivanka Trump Carra Pumps Bronze

Skirt: LOFT (similar here and here)  |  Cardigan: J.Crew (similar here and here)  |  Tank: LOFT (similar here and here)  |  Shoes: Ivanka Trump (similar here and here)  |  Bag: Tory Burch (similar here and here)  |  Bracelet: Stella & Dot  |  Necklace:  c/o Sira & Mara

View All Posts InWork Outfits Share 22 CommentsLeave a Comment

22 thoughts on “My Favorite Graphic Skirt

1. Laura

I love this look, Tara! You look beautiful and it’s perfect for the office! Happy Wednesday!

2. Lindsay Ava

I love cute pencil skirts and this one is gorgeous! Love that it’s patterned, so you can leave the rest basic but still have a statement piece 🙂

3. Shelly Janac

So cute! And I’m excited to hear you love the tank…I actually have 2 colors in route to my house. Why is it so hard to find a great tee sometimes!

4. Jordan Taylor

I love print more than anyone, but I feel like I always end up wearing it in monochromatic ways. Mixing them as long as everything was black/white and grey. I love this skirt, and totally believe that the right piece is worth breaking all the rules!

x, Jordan Taylor, petiteMODERN

5. Kate Khavari

What a funky look! The colors play together so well. This skirt would be great with a simple black tank and strappy sandals for summer. Nice find!

Kate
    myteacherstyle.blogspot.com

6. Nikki

That skirt is so fantastic. Love it with the teal top. Great color combo!

Nikki