I’m changing up Bargain Saturday a bit today because I wanted to take a closer look at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The sale can seem overwhelming with so many items of varying price points, and I want to highlight some of my favorite affordable items as seen below. All of these picks are guilt free at under $50, and in my opinion are some of the best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items.
2. The gunmetal and turquoise color combination of this bracelet are right on for fall. (bracelet also comes in several other colorways)
3. Who doesn’t love a good striped blazer? This blazer comes in some other stripe color combinations and also some solid color options, such as a fun green.
4. A tunic works for so many occasions, and this one is available in 12…that’s right, 12…different colors.
5. This chambray shirt looks pretty much identical to the one I’ve been wearing non-stop. The brand is the same as mine, so I’m assuming it’s pretty close to the one I have. It also comes in a darker blue and white.
6. It is no secret I’m obsessed with pencil skirts, and I’m in need of a new turquoise one to replace mine that no longer fits. I own this particular one in already in black and camel, and they are quite wrinkle resistant!
7. Flare jeans are making a comeback, and this pair is perfectly priced.
8. Glitter earrings….yes please!
9. Distressed denim seems to be here to stay (at least for now), this pair is an affordable option.
10. Bucket bags are also having a major moment, and I love the rich cognac color of this one.
1. I love how this cardigan drapes, and the olive color looks so rich! (it also comes in 3 other colors)
2. I told you yesterday that I was obsessed with these flamingo sleep shorts…and yup, I’m still obsessed!
3. There is lots of gorgeous jewelry to be had for under $50 in this sale, and this edgy stone pendant is one of my favorites.
4. This vest is the perfect layering piece for work or play, and it also comes in ivory.
5. Pretty much everyone looks good in cobalt, so you can’t go wrong with this dress.
6. If I had this cozy striped cardi, I’d be living in it!
7. I love the edginess that anything moto adds to an outfit, and this ribbed sweater jacket is no exception.
8. Chevron may be on its way out, but I still love it when done boldly like this sweatshirt.
9. A warm puffer vest with faux fur trim is a must for the cooler months.
10. Love the mesh cutouts of these leggings….fun workout clothes make me so much more motivated to exercise.